Aonix Perc Pico
Aonix Perc Pico extends the reach for developers to realize more successful hard real-time and deeply embedded systems.
- Java Virtual Machine technology purpose built for hard real-time development and deployment
- Compatible with emerging Java standards for hard real-time and safety-critical systems
- Support for Linux, RTOSs or bare metal execution
- Excellent Java performance characteristics within 15% of optimized C code
- Small footprint – comparable to C and 1% of traditional Java memory requirements
- Eclipse add-ins for easy integration with in-house tool chains
Aonix Perc Pico is a Java virtual machine technology that has been purpose built for hard real-time requirements, especially those systems requiring small footprint and deterministic behavior. It builds on the principles of JSR-302 for hard real-time and safety-critical use.
To find out more about how Aonix Perc Pico can help you:
- Download the Aonix Perc Pico Data Sheet
- Request an Aonix Perc Evaluation
- Download the Aonix License Manager
The following products and product add-ins are available: