Training Courses - Course Information
ADA95-205 : Programming in Ada95
Ada95, a major revision to the original 1983 language standard, was completed and published in February 1995, bringing to the Ada user the benefits of a decade of experience in programming language design in general and Ada83 use in particular.
This course covers all elements of programming in Ada95. The entire language is presented as an integrated entity, rather than via a style of “Ada83 plus these new features”. The course presents not only syntax and semantics but also the rationale for specific design choices and the programming styles that best exploit them.
- Provide an awareness of the features of the Ada95 programming language
- Describe the syntax and semantics of the Ada95 programming language
- Enable attendees to appreciate the benefits of the Ada95 programming language
Attendees Will Learn
- To understand the structure of Ada applications
- Use Ada's object-oriented programming features to develop extendable solutions to real-world scenarios
- Apply Ada's concurrency features to solve real-time programming problems
- Use Ada's re-use features to implement software components of general applicability
- Understand the specialised facilities provided by the standard annexes
- An understanding of a high-order language such as C or Pascal. Familiarity with Ada 83 is not required but would be an advantage
Who Should Attend
- The course is ideal for anyone involved in the evaluation, planning, design or implementation of projects involving Ada
- A bound copy of all course slides
The course is a combination of lectures and workshop sessions which make use of an Aonix Ada programming environment. The training material uses numerous examples to illustrate concepts and methods.
- Ada95 Introduction and Overview
- Programming in the Large
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Real-Time Programming
No Data Sheet currently available, please contact us for details.