Avionics Software via DO-178B to DO-178C: Avoiding The “Unlucky 13” Mistakes
Post Webinar Information
DO-178B, and soon DO-178C, mandate stringent avionics software lifecycle activities but lack practical advice for minimizing mistakes and risks. Atego HighRely has helped over 5,000 engineers from 200 of the world’s most successful avionics companies to avoid these surprising mistakes while reducing risk. In this fast-paced webinar, attendees will learn that success with DO-178C, as for DO-178B, is not based upon good luck or bad luck. Instead, avionics developers avoid being “unlucky” by better understanding DO-178 pitfalls and utilizing best-practices. Two case studies will be presented showing how these techniques were successfully deployed recently on two distinct projects: an Airbus A400M system and also a new, smaller jet aircraft.
You will see:
- The “Unlucky 13” top Mistakes of DO-178
- Details on recognizing and avoiding the Top 13 Mistakes of avionics development
- Examples of how two vastly different avionics platforms and projects leveraged best-practices to reduce cost and risk
- Tips on applying these techniques to the upcoming DO-178C guidelines
Avionics and safety-critical or high-reliability development engineers, managers, and support persons.
Webinar duration: 1 hour
- Vance Hilderman, President, Atego HighRely