Tools to Jumpstart your DO-178 Projects, Preloaded Best Practices
Post Webinar Information
Atego has distilled the combined knowledge of its Atego HighRely airborne software certification experts into a process library. This library can radically reduce; your learning curve, project planning time and process maintenance costs. But there’s more, Atego’s library is dynamic so you can tune it to your specific needs, helping you achieve DO-178 certification on your real life projects.
You will see:
- Atego’s DO-178 library pre-loaded with more than 300 items, including; Lifecycles • Plans • Standards • Processes • Transition Criteria • Deliverables • Checklists • Roles • Reviews • Risks • Techniques & Tool definitions
- DO-178 library tailoring and process extension
- Automated process diagrams
- DO-178 process deployment
- How Atego’s DO-178 process library can significantly improve your project quality, productivity and certification
Process Authors, Methodologists, Project Managers, Systems Engineering Managers, Software Engineering Managers & Quality Assurance Managers.
Webinar Duration: 1 hour
- Hedley Apperly – VP Product & Marketing, Atego